Session cookies are essential in order to distinguish between connected users, and are useful to prevent a requested functionality from being provided to the wrong user, as well as for security purposes to prevent cyber attacks on the site. Session cookies do not contain personal data and last only for the current session, i.e. until the browser is closed. Consent is not required for them.
The functionality cookies used by the site are strictly necessary for the use of the site for which no consent is required.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari
Third party cookies
On the basis of a specific agreement with Google, which is designated as responsible for the processing of user data, the latter undertakes to process the data based on the requests of the Data Controller, given directly through the software settings. Based on these settings, the advertising and data sharing options are disabled.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively disable the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google on his browser (opt out).
For more information on the use of data and their processing by Google, it is recommended to read the information on the appropriate page prepared by Google, and on the page on how Google uses data when using sites or apps. of partners.
Social Network Plugin
The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized according to specifications decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – here the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In particular, the site management software is constantly updated, and regularly scanned in order to check for viruses and dangerous codes.
In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
Pursuant to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and to the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/1311248, the User can, according to the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive only the cost of any support, its data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor – link to the Guarantor page);
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
In the event that the data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests, the rights of the data subjects are guaranteed (except the right to portability which is not provided for by the regulations), in particular the right to object to the processing that can be exercised by sending request to the data controller.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
Holder of the treatment
The data controller pursuant to the laws in force is the administrator of La Casa di Lucio Hotel Relais Di Nicola Lucio Ruscigno – VAT number 01066660778, who can be contacted via the CONTACTS section or the contacts listed at the bottom of the website pages.